Transplant Infectious Disease Group
Chair: Dr. Shahid Husain
The purpose of the Transplant Infectious Disease Group is to provide leadership and a collaborative forum for the advancement of clinical practice, research, and education in the field of transplant infectious disease.
- To provide a forum to share experiences and best practices in the treatment of infectious diseases in patients with solid organ transplant recipients.
- To promote and enhance continuing education and professional development in transplant infectious disease professionals.
- To provide a platform for transplant infectious disease researcher to collaborate.
- To provide resources and expertise for CST on infectious disease related issues in transplant patients.
- To advocate for transplant patients who require specialized infectious disease care.
- Composed of physicians, allied health professionals, scientists and trainees from across Canada or International Transplant Infectious Disease physicians whose clinical activities or research is related to transplant infectious disease.
- Members should also be members or associate members in good standing of the Canadian Society of Transplantation.
Become a member of the CST Transplant Infectious Disease Grou:
1. If you are an existing CST Member, login to your CST Profile and update your CST Group preferences by selecting Transplant ID or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added as a member
2. If you are a non-CST Member, Join the CST and upon registration indicate that you wish to be a member of the Transplant ID group.