Resources from CIHR
- The following link has tips and insights are intended to assist applicants in writing a successful CIHR application, from the planning stages through writing and finalization:
- This PDF is from the CIHR Institute of Genetics: Advice on Applying for a Grant, Writing Papers, Setting up a Research Team and Managing Your Time:
Resources from the NIH
- Grant Writing Tips Sheets:
- Writing Your Application:
- POD casts designed for investigators, fellows, students, research administrators, and others just curious about the application and award process, we provide insights on grant topics from those who live and breathe the information. Episodes are available as mp3s for download here, or via RSS feed.
- YouTube videos:
- The Art of Grantsmanship:
- “The Zen of Proposal Writing: An Expert's Stress-Free Path to Winning Proposals”, by Kitta Reeds, 2002.
- An introduction to writing effective and successful proposals--for everything from a new marketing concept to seeking a grant or asking for a raise--utilizes classic Zen parables that illuminate the author's practical advice and how-to guidelines.