Allied Health Group
The Allied Health group is committed to providing and supporting an interdisciplinary network among Canadian transplant health care professionals. Specific objectives are to:
- Facilitate and encourage learning opportunities relating to current allied health practices and clinical advances in the field of solid organ transplantation.
- Provide a collaborative forum for members to engage in interdisciplinary discussion on various aspects of care of the transplant patient and their families.
- Promote and support interdisciplinary and multicentre research and publication.
- Provide resources and expertise for CST on allied health related issues.
- Ensure there is adequate allied health representation on CST Committees.
- Membership is comprised of allied health professionals whose clinical activities or research are related to solid organ transplantation.
- Members of the Allied Health Group must be a full or associate member in good standing with the CST.
Become a member of the Allied Health Group of the CST:
1. If you are an existing CST Member, login to your CST Profile and update your CST Group preferences by selecting Allied Health or send an email to be added as a member of the Allied Health Group
2. If you are a non-CST Member, Join the CST and upon registration indicate that you wish to be a member of the Allied Health Group.