One of the missions of the CST Pediatric Group is to encourage trainee participation in clinical and basic science research in the field of pediatric transplantation.
- Eligible candidates are trainees in the field of pediatric transplantation, at the undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate levels. Medical students, medical and surgical residents and fellows, basic scientists in training, and allied health trainees are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be members of the CST (Trainee membership fee is $50)
- Applicants’ research supervisor must be a current member of the CST (though does not need to be a pediatric member)
- Abstract must have pediatric relevance
- The abstract must be organized in a structured format with sections for Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion and may not exceed 300 words in total.
- Do NOT include institutions in the abstract title, body or in the attachments to ensure a blinded review process.
- Prior to submission, the abstract submitter must ensure the abstract and all contents, including attachments fit on a single 8.5 x 11 page size.
- Minimum font size allowance is: 10 point.
- Minimum Margin allowance is: Top 1", Bottom: 0.5", Left: 1", Right: 1"
- Submit your abstract via the 2023 CST Annual Scientific Meeting abstract system.
- Up to a total of three (3) Figures, Images, Tables and/or Charts may be included in JPEG, PDF or PNG format.
- Each image, figure, table and/or chart must be legible.
- Each file size cannot exceed more than 3 Megabytes per file.
Application Deadline May 15, 2023