CST RESEARCH TRAINING AWARD
- Principal Applicant must be a trainee.
- Applicant's Supervisor(s) must be appointed to a Canadian university.
- Applicant is a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada or a foreigner pursuing training at a Canadian university.
- Applicant must be engaged in a full-time doctoral, masters program or postdoctoral training that has a significant research component. An eligible program of study must require that 75% of the students' time be devoted to research training.
- Candidates who hold a scholarship from CIHR or provincial agency are eligible to apply; however, the total amount of money received as scholarship including the CST Research Training Award cannot exceed 50 000 CAN$.
- Supervisor and the trainee must each be a CST member in good standing.
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT - Contact Information
Download the Application Template
In order to be eligible for the award, both the supervisor and the trainee must each be a CST member in good standing at the time that the application is sent.
Ensure your application includes the following required items:
- Publication List
- Sponsor Assessments x 2 (maximum 1 page each)
- Applicant’s CV
- Proposal Information
- Space, Facilities and Personnel Support details (maximum 2000 characters includes spaces)
Send your completed application template by Tuesday, February 21, 2023, to: email@example.com
PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION
When you click submit, a confirmation screen will appear. Please print the page before proceeding to obtain a record of your submission.