To recognize a senior transplant physician, surgeon or scientist for their internationally recognized work in the field of transplantation and participation in the development of transplantation activities in Canada.
- Nominee must be a CST Member (Full) in good standing
- Nominee must be a Canadian Resident
- Nominee must hold or have held an Academic Rank at a Canadian University
- Nominee must have agreed to be nominated and the nomination put forward by someone other than themselves. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Previous Winners Excluded.
LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS required to complete submission to be sent to CST Office by email in a single PDF to: email@example.com and received no later than April 30, 2023:
Letter of Nomination
Letter(s) of Support (minimum of 1 and up to one additional letter)
Brief Bio (Outlining career contributions and achievements in field of transplantation)