CST RESEARCH EXCELLENCE AWARD - NOMINATION FORM
This award is designed to recognize research achievement and excellence in the field of transplantation for junior and intermediate level faculty.
- Nominee must be a CST Member (Full or Associate) in good standing for the past 5 years
- Nominee must be a Canadian Resident
- Nominee must hold an Academic Rank of Assistant/Associate Professor at a Canadian University
- Previous CST Award winners (any category) are not eligible
LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS required to complete submission to be sent to CST Office by email in a single PDF to: email@example.com and received no later than March 31st, 2019:
- Letter of Nomination (optional)
- Letter(s) of Support (minimum of 1)
- Nominee CV (CIHR Common CV format)
- Brief Bio (Outlining contributions and achievements in field of transplantation and contributions to the CST, 1 page limit)
PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION
When you click submit, a confirmation screen will appear. Please print the page before proceeding to obtain a record of your submission.