2016 Annual Scientific Meeting
The Canadian Society of Transplantation, Canadian National Transplant Research Program and the Société Québécoise de Transplantation are pleased to host the 2016 CST-CNTRP-SQT Joint Scientific Meeting in Québec City, Québec from October 13 to 16, 2016.
More up-to-date information will be posted as it becomes available.
- July 21, 2016 - Abstract Notification Letters
- July 20, 2016 - Meeting Registration Opens [Rates] [Register Now]
- Early Bird Pricing in effect from July 20 to August 18
- Standard Pricing in effect from August 19 to October 3
- Oct. 12 - 13, 2016 - CST Astellas Canadian Transplant Fellows Symposium [More Info & Register]
- Note: Registration to attend the Fellows symposium is separate.
- Oct. 13, 2016 - CNTRP Research Meeting
- If you are ONLY planning to attend the CNTRP Research Meeting and not the Joint Scientific Meeting, register to attend by emailing: maiers[at]ualberta[dot]ca
- If you plan to attend the Joint Scientific Meeting, as well as the CNTRP Research Meeting, you will be required to register using the 2016 Joint Scientific Meeting Registration.
- Oct. 13 (4pm) - Oct. 16 (2:30pm) - CST-CNTRP-SQT Joint Scientific Meeting
- We look forward to seeing you in Quebec City!
- Preliminary Program (as of April 18)
- Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Exhibitors [Information] [Exhibit Form]
- Invited Speakers [Speaker Guidelines] [Disclosure Form]
- Posters are located in the St. Louis Room [View Poster List by Lastname]
- Maximum Poster Size Allowance: 4 Feet x 4 Feet
- Note: Adherence to poster size must be followed to allow all posters to be displayed. If your poster is larger than the maximum size, your poster may be removed at the discretion of the ASM Committee Chairs.
- Poster Setup Times
- Thursday, Oct. 13 - 6:30pm - 10pm
- Friday, Oct. 14 - 6:30am - 10am
- Poster Session Times [Your acceptance status indicates the time you are required to be by your poster to present]
- Friday, Oct 14
- Morning: 10am - 10:30am
- Afternoon: 2:30pm - 3pm
- Evening: 6pm - 6:30pm
- Evening: 6:30pm - 7pm
- Saturday, Oct. 15
- Morning: 10:15am - 10:45am
- Afternoon: 4pm - 4:30pm
- Sunday, Oct. 16
- Poster Removal Time
- You may remove your poster at any time; however, ALL posters MUST be removed by 2pm on Sunday, Oct. 16. Any remaining posters or poster packaging materials left behind will be disposed.
- Air Canada promo code: B6JA8MQ1
- The booking is to be made to the following city: Quebec City, YQB (QC)
- The travel period begins Tuesday, October 04, 2016 and ends Sunday, October 23, 2016.
- Travel is valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S.
- Air Canada online booking link
- VIA Rail promo code: 13297 (Note: select 'Convention Fare' from the Discount Type drop-down menu)
- Valid for travel from Oct. 9, 2016 to Oct. 18, 2016
- From all stations throughout the VIA system to Quebec, Quebec and return.
- Fare applies to a maximum of two passengers per booking.
One complimentary stopover is allowed at no additional charge.
For travel on all fare plans in Business class, the first stopover is allowed at no additional charge, provided that this stopover takes place in Toronto, Montréal or Ottawa only.
- 10% off the best available fare in Economy, Economy Plus, Business, Business Plus, Sleeper class. "Subject to the conditions and restrictions of the fare plan to which the additional discount is being applied."
- Discount does not apply in any Escape fares and Prestige Class.
- Via Rail online booking link