2016 Annual Scientific Meeting
The Canadian Society of Transplantation, Canadian National Transplant Research Program and the Société Québécoise de Transplantation thank you for attending the 2016 CST-CNTRP-SQT Joint Scientific Meeting in Québec City, Québec from October 13 to 16, 2016.
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and approved by the Canadian Association of General Surgeons.
- 2016 CST-CNTRP-SQT Joint Scientific Meeting
- 2016 CST Astellas Canadian Transplant Fellows Symposium
- Attendees may access post-meeting materials here (login is required)
- Posters [View Poster List by Lastname]
- Visa Information
- eTA is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. This entry requirement will become mandatory as of Fall, 2016. It will allow Canada to screen travelers before they arrive. The authorization is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for five years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.
- Visa Application Centre