One of the missions of the CST Paediatric Group is to encourage trainee participation in clinical and basic science research in the field of paediatric transplantation.
- Eligible candidates are trainees in the field of paediatric transplantation, at the undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate levels. Medical students, medical and surgical residents and fellows, basic scientists in training, and allied health trainees are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be members of the CST (Trainee membership fee is $50)
- Applicants’ research supervisor must be a current member of the CST (though does not need to be a pediatric member)
- Abstract must have pediatric relevance
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org a PDF copy of the Abstract submitted to the CST Annual Scientific Meeting.
Application Deadline is June 30, 2017