Des liens utiles pour nos membres:
- American Liver Society
- Canadian Association of Pathologists
- Canadian Association of Transplantation
- Canadian Institute for Health Information
- Canadian Society of Immunology
- Canadian Society of Nephrology
- Institute for Policy Research In Medicine and Emerging-Technologies
IPRIME was founded in 1999 as a non-profit organization dedicated to providing access to research tools, public documentation, and other information resources to the international professional community involved in the fields of transplantation, gene therapy and therapeutic vaccines.
- International Pediatric Transplant Association (IPTA)
- Organ Specific Study Groups - This link will connect you to private conference areas. Members will be required to provide user identification and their password to gain entry. A menu of current topics will be presented after connection to the secure server.
- The International Society For Heart and Lung Transplantation
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
LIENS - DOCUMENTS DE RÉFERENCE
- IRSC-Rapport de l’atelier sur la transplantation - Français
- Déclaration d'istanbul contre le trafic d'organes et le tourisme de transplantation - Français