The Canadian Society of Transplantation web site provides members with useful and important links.
- American Liver Society
- American Society of Transplantation
- Canadian Association of Pathologists
- Canadian Blood Services
- CST Donation Group
- Canadian Institute for Health Information
- Canadian Society of Immunology
- Canadian Society of Nephrology
- Institute for Policy Research In Medicine and Emerging-Technologies
IPRIME was founded in 1999 as a non-profit organization dedicated to providing access to research tools, public documentation, and other information resources to the international professional community involved in the fields of transplantation, gene therapy and therapeutic vaccines.
- International Pediatric Transplant Association (IPTA)
- Organ Specific Study Groups - This link will connect you to private conference areas. Members will be required to provide user identification and their password to gain entry. A menu of current topics will be presented after connection to the secure server.
- The International Society For Heart and Lung Transplantation
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- The Transplantation Society
- International Pediatric Transplant Association
- Cyclist pedaling across Canada for organ donation
Kibby Evans and Daman Milsom: http://www.organdonationheroes.ca
Quinn Thomas www.trekking4transplants.ca
Follow him on FaceBook: www.facebook.com/OrganDonationHeroes
Links to Reference Documents
- CIHR - Transplantation Workshop Report – English
IRSC-Rapport de l’atelier sur la transplantation - Français